- Kanye’s floating stage at his Oracle Arena performances, Oct. 22-23. Not only did it look cool AF, but it ensured that everyone had a great view.
- This video of Tom Hanks rapping. Fast-forward to 3:45 to skip the boring stuff and go straight to the rap.
- Adele urges fans to vote for Hillary Clinton during her performance. At her Tuesday night concert in Miami, the British vocalist (who can’t vote in the U.S., duh) urged fans to vote for Hillary, adding that this about Donald Trump: “Don’t vote for him, that’s what I’m saying.”
- A biopic on Nico is announced. Fans of the Velvet Underground collaborator, Wes Anderson favorite, and the voice behind folk hits such as “These Days” and “The Fairest of the Seasons,” will surely enjoy this upcoming film.
- The National, Katy Perry, and Jay Z will perform for free in support of Hillary Clinton. They’ll be playing at the Love Trumps Hate concerts in Ohio in early November.
- Ice Cube will star in an upcoming Disney adaptation of Oliver Twist. The N.W.A. founder will also produce and write the script apparently.
- ABBA will reform via hologram. Mamma mia!
- This new YG song.
- A Tribe Called Quest announce a new album. And the Busta Rhymes and Consequence assisted album is coming out in two weeks!
- Raven Symoné might revive That’s So Raven! In fact, she left The View to pursue the potential revival of the 2000 Disney Channel show.
- Snoop Dogg gave lame confessions in a game of Never Have I Ever. I guess when you’re playing this usually risque game with the very un-risky Martha Stewart, you’ve got to neuter your answers a bit.
- Jay Z may or may not have offered $40 million for Prince’s unreleased music. Too soon to do so?
- Dr. Luke proves yet again how much he sucks. His lawyer issued a statement in response to The New York Times Magazine profile on Kesha, saying that it’s “part of a continuing coordinated press campaign by Kesha to mislead the public, mischaracterize what has transpired over the last two years, and gain unwarranted sympathy.” Talk about lame.