The snippets of conversation below were actually overheard and scrupulously recorded by our intrepid staff. Match each snippet with the restaurant it comes from:
1) Host (in British accent) to prospective patron: "Sorry, max capacity!"
2) Waiter to patron: "That is an excellent wine. It comes in two flavors: cabernet and chardonnay."
3) Busser to patron, upon being told that it was not necessary to refill a water glass: "Please, I need to."
4) Waiter to patron: "Cabernet sauvignon is not a good wine."
5) Waiter to patron: "The salmon comes with an infusion of cumin, which is the red spice."
6) Waiter to table of diners: "Is everything copacetic here?"
7) Patron to waiter: "Do you have anything good that's not on the menu?"
8) Patron to neighboring patron: "Ooh, what are you eating? Is that fillet de something?"
9) Waiter to patron, after being told that a bowl of soup was tepid: "Well, that's the way we serve it, but I'll see if the microwave is working."
10) Waiter to patron, when asked for a recommendation: "Really, I don't recommend any of it."
11) Chef to patron, when asked the ingredients of the barbecue sauce: "Rum."
12) Waiter to table of 12, as he passed out a complimentary round of Jaegermeister shots: "Here's a little pick-me-up for you all."
13) Waiter to patron, when asked what kind of dressing was on the salad: "Oh, you'll have to ask the chef. But today's his day off."
14) Host (in French accent) to table: "I love my work. This restaurant is my stage. At 5:30,the curtains open and there I am!"
15) Waiter to patron: inquiring for the third time about the entrees: "Is everything still OK?"
F) Bubble Lounge
O) T.G.I. Fridays