That's right: Get a perfect score, e-mail it to me here
, and you can win the (toy) CAR OF THE FUTURE. It looks nothing like the photo above, by the way. We think it's way cooler.
1. A Republican candidate for governor this week suggested California do what with pedophiles
A. Execute them
B. Chemically castrate them
C. Banish them to an island offshore
D. Conduct scientific experiments on them against their will
2. Whose endorsement did embattled Attorney General
candidate Kamala Harris trumpet this week
A. God. Really.
B. Barack Obama
C. Joe Montana
D. Tyra Banks
3. Which of these is on the San Francisco agenda for Harvey Milk Day on May 22?
A. March on City Hall
B. Teach-in on history of gay rights moment
C. City-sponsored film festival
D. Tricycle race
4. What week is it this week?
A. Nothing. This week there's actually no damn designation whatsoever.
B. Hemp History Week
C. National Punctuation Week
D. Crohn's Disease Awareness Week
5. Toyota and Tesla have resurrected what imperiled Bay Area auto plant?
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSnitchSF and @SFWeekly