Yesterday, an internal glitch cut Facebook off
from its half a billion users for nearly two and a half hours. How did people weather the crisis?
- Speaking to friends and co-workers in complete sentences
- LOLing, and not telling anyone about it
- Glancing back at our old MySpace and Friendster pages. Shudder.
- Furiously hitting "refresh" button for hours on end
- Fertilizing office plants
- Getting married and raising a family
- Randomly divulging revealing information and scandalous photos to complete strangers, minor acquaintances, and potential future employers
Follow us on Twitter at @TheSnitchSF
- Spending less time with your online friends and planning a romantic evening with your online lovers