Supervisors Sean Elsbernd and Mark Farrell have proposed
measures to end Ranked Choice Voting in San Francisco, while David Campos and
John Avalos have proposed allowing even more ranked choices on the ballot.
What is the best voting system for San Francisco?
- Whoever raises the most awareness wins
- Just let the lawyers decide everything
- Whatever Rose Pak does seems to work
- Google's new profiles show how you'll vote weeks in advance
Follow us on Twitter at @SFWeekly and @TheSnitchSF
- For God's sake, just let apathy take over