A new non-profit report says the Bay Area’s roads are the worst in the nation. Why are our roads so bad?
[jump] · No justice, no roads.
· We haven’t got an “Uber for quarterly transportation funding allocations and infrastructure maintenance.”
· Illegal immigrants are taking our Quikrete!
· One man’s “pothole” is another man’s “three-dimensional negative space graffiti installation.”
· Ross Mirkarimi, if Ed Lee can possibly pin this on him.
· Cyclists' refusal to come to a complete stop causes severe wear-and-tear on asphalt.
· So much smugness makes Google buses really heavy.
· Jerry Brown's “rainy-day fund” inadequate for covering massive repair costs incurred on that one day it actually rained.
· San Francisco’s 2015-17 budget only $9 billion.
· Our roads aren’t “bad” – they’re artisanal!