- OMG VEGAN PIZZA DAY IS TOMORROW! Get excited, guys. Here's the lowdown from my beloved Laura at Vegansaurus:
1. Beretta: Deal of the Vegan Pizza Day=broccolini, onion, ginger, olives, capers, and tomatoes, delightful vegan cheese. Plus, COCKTAILS. Love, love, love!
2. Patxi's: Buy one, get one free! Buy one 14-inch vegan pizza, get one 14-inch extra thin vegan pizza for free deal, which amounts to two pizzas for $23.67 plus tax.
3. zpizza: pizza by the slice! Ow!
4. Source: dude, there's a VEGANSAURUS PIZZA!! And a quarrygirl pizza! And a dessert pizza! And so much more! And if you say you're with Vegansaurus or Quarrygirl, you get a 10% discount!
- So, it was “Meat Week” on NPR this week. I'd tell you all about it but I can't deal with reading/listening to any of it because I don't care. You know what they should have? A Murder She Wrote week! Now THAT is something I can get behind. Oh J.B. Fletcher, you get me.
- It's summertime, my friends! And my favorite food porn site, FindingVegan, is blowing up with vegan popsicles of all sorts. Here's the prettiest, from the Sweet Life Online. It's a chocolate-covered strawberry creamsicle. How nice! But seriously, it's popsicle a go-go over on FindingVegan. Check it out.
Link copied to clipboard!