If you’re reading this, then you must be aware that Kratom is a tropical evergreen tree of Southeast Asian origin (of the Mitragyna speciosa species to be exact), which has amazing healing powers, including fighting inflammation and pain, overcoming fatigue and depression, and boosting energy and making you feel happy.
Since you have landed on this page, you were likely browsing the internet for “How to Find Kratom Near Me” or even “How to Buy Kratom Near Me”. Well, if you were indeed searching for it, you’ve come to the right place!
Kratom is one nature’s most amazing gifts, but a gift that you must utilize carefully. In low doses, it has amazing healing powers – like the ones mentioned above. But in high doses, it acts like an opioid-like depressant and creates euphoric effects. So much so, you even run the risk of overdosing on it!
Since, the farming and sale of Kratom leaves are still not regulated, a lot of so-called “genuine Kratom brands” are selling goods that do more harm than good.
While its raw leaves can be chewed, boiled, or steeped in tea, dried to smoke, or its extracts, dried, turned into a powder and pressed into capsules or tablets to get many amazing health benefits, there are very few authentic brands and vendors out there who do justice to their customers.
In this article, we will discuss all the dangers of trusting the wrong brands and vendors, and where you can buy Kratom near you.
Best Quality Kratom Vendors Online:
We are mentioning the top kratom vendors you can buy from if you don’t want to buy it near you.
Where Can I Buy Kratom Near Me & What Should I Expect?
Kratom is available in a whole bunch of places – if you know where to look. Although we would definitely tell you about them, we would also want to warn you about the dangers lurking in the murky area where Kratom is currently sold. The Kratom marketplace is a very different kind of place.
You would not find them in local drug stores or health and wellness shops, considering the benefits that this herb provides. In fact, such stores will most certainly not be able to offer you Kratom for sale, as it is not approved by the FDA.
Incidentally, the kind of places you would need to look for to buy Kratom aren’t that specific at all! Finding good-quality kratom near you can be very challenging indeed.
While you may not be able to confidently rely on many of these outlets, you can be sure of one thing – you will find a wide variety of products with uniquely different kratom strains. Understanding these strains is essential for customers to make well-informed selections of products that will best suit the purpose.
But, before we discuss the different strains, you must understand that Kratom contains more than 40 chemical compounds, of which 25 are alkaloids. The two key alkaloids of this plant species (Mitragyna speciosa) are Mitragynine (MG) and Hydroxymitragynine (7-HMG), which are somewhat comparable to the cannabinoids CBD and ∆9-THC of cannabis plants.
While MG has many therapeutic effects, like combating pain, managing sleep issues and anxiety, busting stress, etc. (quite like CBD), 7-HMG is a psychoactive compound (just like ∆9-THC). So, it’s no wonder that these alkaloids are under strict scrutiny by both researchers and lawmakers alike. Each of the strains has a different blend of alkaloids, especially these two key components. The various strains of this plant species are usually differentiated by their vein and stem color.
Accordingly, the kratom strains include:
- Bali Kratom: It is believed to be the most “opioid-like” kratom strain.
- Origin: Indonesia
- Color: Reddish
- Benefit: Relief from pain and depression, learn what’s best kratom for pain
- Borneo Kratom:
- Origin: Borneo
- Color: Red/Green/White
- Benefit: More of sedative, best to treat anxiety and stress.
- Green Malay Kratom: A perfect blend of a nerve stimulant and a sedative (quite like CBD). Low doses of this strain boost energy, alleviate anxiety and depression, and increase focus, but at high doses, it can act as a sedative.
- Origin: Malaysia
- Color: Dark Green
- Benefit: Helps with anxiety issues
- Indo Kratom:
- Origin: Indonesia
- Color: Green/Red/White
- Benefit: Fight stress and anxiety, induce relaxation, relieve pain, and promote feelings of well-being.
- Maeng Da Kratom: Signifies different strains of strong & long-lasting effects.
- Origin: Thailand, but currently also available in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Color: Green/Red/White
- Benefit: Acts as a nerve stimulant, boosts energy, reduces pain, induces feelings of well-being, and may even induce hyperactivity, talkativeness, and overly gleeful behavior.
- Red Vein Thai Kratom:
- Origin: Thailand
- Color: Red
- Benefit: Pain Relief
- Red & White Malay Kratom: Offers a balance between a nerve stimulant and a sedative. In low doses, this strain has energizing effects and offers pain relief, but in high doses, it acts as a sedative.
- Origin: Malaysia
- Color: Red/White veins
- Benefits: Boosts mood, relieves pain, and provides a sense of energy and focus.
- Green & White Vein Thai Kratom:
- Origin: Thailand
- Color: Green and White
- Benefit: Nerve stimulant, creates a “high”
Most of you, who are reading this article, must be looking for Kratom locally. For them, a fair warning: Many of these vendors could be much less reliable than you would expect.
Nevertheless, here are a few regular haunts for people looking to buy Kratom locally:
- Smoke (“Head”) Shops Near You
While some smoke shops do offer a variety of good kratom strains, they aren’t adequate for all kinds of kratom products (since powders or capsules are mostly sold here). Besides, there is also the issue of authenticity and guarantee, making your choice a bit risky, especially when these shops offer kratom in attractive packaging to lure customers.
- Specialized or Professional Kratom Stores in Your Locality
Some specialized stores that sell both cannabis and kratom products are increasingly becoming available (and even popular) in most cities and towns. These are standalone shops that keep only these two types of products, as the two plants have a lot in common. While these are a tad bit more dependable when it comes to the availability of different varieties of strains, these too carry similar risks.
- Local Gas Stations
Mini-stores at gas stations are another usual avenue for kratom products. However, beware of fake or contaminated kratom products at these shops. These stores don’t usually sell brands that are not driven by the health concerns of the customers, rather by their profit margins.
- Local Bars
Local bars in some big cities and beachside locations often stock on kratom products, besides serving you beer and other alcoholic drinks. They sell kratom products in the form of hot or cold drinks, mixed with other herbs. In such cases, you have to be careful about which bar or pub you’re visiting. Depending on the reputation of the establishment you can be sure of the genuineness of the kratom products being served. However, these are simply one-off doses, and not sold as a regular wellness supplement.
- Nearby Vape Shops
Yet another option for those looking for kratom near you is your local vape store. Unfortunately, most of these vape stores are running illegally and will not give you properly packaged kratom products – an essential factor when it comes to buying kratom near you.
- Online Vendors
By far, the safest method of buying kratom is to do adequate homework about the best brands of kratom available in the market and buy directly from the brand’s e-commerce website. While some customers may not like the fact that they do not get to hold the package in their hands before buying it or that it will take a while to be delivered, these are basically non-issues when you think about your health and safety.
For most city-dwellers looking to buy Kratom near you, head shops would probably be the first choice, since they are so popular these days and can be found almost everywhere. However, you might want to think twice before you step into a headshop and ask for a pack of Kratom powder.
Read the next segment to understand the dangers of buying kratom near you.
Why Should You Not Buy Kratom From Local Vendors?
Admittedly, local head shops, gas stations, bars, pubs, or vape stores are more easily accessible to customers. However, a customer visiting such joints is not in a position to verify its authenticity, ingredients, or for that matter any detail about the product or its brand.
Here are a few common problems that you may encounter while buying kratom from local stores near you:
- Ignorance of Store Keepers (and consumers too): Many head shop owners don’t know and sometimes don’t even care to find out about the proper use of Kratom and its benefits, let alone its side effects and legalities. Customers ask for it, so they keep it. Period. As a consumer, one must be very careful and extra alert while trying to buy kratom products at these stores, because the store owner won’t be able to tell you which brand is good, genuine, or simply fake. To make matters worse, if you’re an inexperienced user, you won’t be able to tell the difference between a good quality kratom and bad quality one. The local stores usually stock on low-grade kratom products, which contain more stems than leaves. Such products contain dangerously high levels of psychoactive alkaloids that can lead to an OD.
- Quality Issues: Head shops stock a variety of different kinds of products – regular vape liquids, CBD products, herbal products, and a range of vaping and smoking accessories. Kratom is increasingly becoming popular among consumers looking for herbal therapies. That’s why most head shops keep kratom simply to boost their sales, not to provide customers with genuine or good quality kratom.
- Expired Products Sold at Cheap Rates: Another very dangerous possibility with these local shops is the bulk stocking of kratom products, with no consideration for their expiration dates and their consequences on consumers’ health. Often, customers fall prey to such scams since these stocks are sold at very cheap prices.
- Legal Highs & Overly Expensive Kratom Products: Head shops and local outlets often sell a variety of products labeled as “legal highs”. These are unregulated substances, often including synthetic marijuana, salvia, and kratom, that fall under a legal grey area. Naturally, such smoke shops get frequent visits from the local law enforcement authorities, tasked with ensuring public safety. Due to this “risk”, such stores generally sell products at higher rates to offset any losses incurred from their merchandise being confiscated by the police.
If you’re genuinely looking for good quality kratom products to make use of its natural health benefits, then it is safe to say that it is NOT SAFE to buy kratom locally!
Instead of looking up “Kratom Near Me”, maybe you should consider looking up “Best Kratom Vendors Online”. Read up on each of the brands, go to their brand website, pore over their product details and check the veracity of their claims by reading up on user reviews online (from all sources, including external sites, like public forums).
You would also get a lot of variety in products and strains if you order online. Besides, reputed kratom brands generally sell their products at a fair price and sometimes even cover shipping costs.
Keeping your safety concerns in mind, we would recommend these brands that we found are of excellent quality, made from the best strains of kratom that offer the most health benefits.
The Best Kratom Vendors Online
Based in Florida, Coastline Kratom is one of the best and leading Kratom vendors in the US. Its commitment to its customers is evident from the wide variety of high-quality products available on its website at affordable prices. With products made from different high-quality kratom strains, it has not only earned the respect and goodwill of kratom-users across the country, but also those around the world.
Operating in a marketplace where most vendors are fly-by-night operators, Coastline Kratom stands apart for supplying the purest forms of Kratom. The brand is very transparent about its operations and practices, besides sourcing the best quality strains of kratom from genuine Southeast Asian kratom farmers.
Apart from its powdered extracts from different strains, which include Bali kratom, Borneo kratom, Malay kratom, Maeng Da kratom, and Horned kratom, the brand also sells live plants and seeds to allow users to grow these plants at home.
- Quality: Very High Quality; fine kratom extract powder from mature trees; contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Strains: Bali kratom, Borneo kratom, Malay kratom, Maeng Da kratom, and Horned kratom.
- Product Types: Capsules (from powdered extracts; 50gm/capsule) or Fine Powder form (28gm/pack)
- Shipping Policy: Free domestic shipping to all 50 US states on orders worth over $75. All orders ship within a day
- Return & Refund Policy: 90-day no-questions-asked full money-back guarantee (only within the US). Items must be sent back to Coastline Kratom, 106 Countryside St., Supply, NC 28462, and email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org informing the company of the tracking number. Once the company sees a movement of the package on the tracker, they will initiate a refund if that’s what the customer had requested.
- Prices: Competitive and reasonable prices – $12.99 to $79.99 (depending on the strain, product form, and quantity)
Want to buy kratom from Coastline ⇒ Visit this link.
Kats Botanicals makes and sells ethically harvested (organic, Indonesia), high-quality kratom extracts, made from mature kratom leaves. All of its extracts are tested by reputed third-party labs and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Besides Kratom, the brand has also forayed into making and selling CBD and curcumin (turmeric) products, as well as shilajit – an herbo-mineral formulation, used in Ayurveda to boost energy, sexual drive, immunity, memory, lower pain and inflammation, among other numerous health benefits.
Unlike most other brands of kratom, this vendor offers CBD and kratom products of different types. As for kratom, the brand sells different strains of kratom in different forms, including crystals, powders, raw leaf extracts, stem and vein powdered extracts, crushed leaves, and soaps (3 different variants in aroma, created from vibrant combinations of botanical extracts, like green iris flowers, violet leaves, French verbena, citrus, vanilla, eucalyptus, and mint).
One major downside about this kratom brand is that often their website visitors would find products being “Out of Stock”.
- Quality: High-quality products, but with some customers complaining of strong and unpleasant smell and taste.
- Strains: A wide range of strains, including Green Maeng Da, Green Sunda, White Maeng Da, Wild Red Bali, Wild Red Vietnam.
- Product Types: Crystals, powders, raw leaf extracts, stem and vein powdered extracts, crushed leaves, and soaps
- Shipping Policy: Free shipping for orders over $100 across the US. Ships to all 50 states.
- Return & Refund Policy: Full Refund for US Customers as long as at least 20% of the product remains in the items returned to Kats Botanicals, 61 Maria Drive, Hillsdale, New Jersey 07642. Exchanges also available with the same clause. Payment receipt and original packaging also required for an exchange or refund. No refund on sale items.
- Prices: $7.99 – $31.99 (depending on the strain, quantity, and type of product)
As a brand recognized by the American Kratom Association (AKA) for its compliance with GMP Standard Program, PurKratom offers some of the most superior quality kratom products and one of the best product selections in the kratom industry.
All of its products are subjected to third-party lab tests, the results of which are available on the brand website.
To ensure the quality and consistency of its products, the brand sticks to one kratom supplier. The brand offers around 22 different strains of kratom in both capsule and powder form on its website. Not only can you select from these 22 variants of kratom strains, but you also get to buy a variety pack (of 3 different strains), making your purchase a cheaper and an all-rounder pack.
All orders are shipped in bubble mailers to make sure the shipments reach the customers safely. In case of issues with your order, you can check out their Frequently Asked Questions.
If you don’t find the answers to your queries, you can contact them on their helpline number 800-985-6429, send an email to email@example.com or visit their Contact Us page.
The brand also provides its customers with a full refund in case they’re not satisfied with the products.
- Quality: Very High Quality, Lab-Tested Kratom Extracts;
- Strains: The brand offers about 22 different strains of kratom through its website. It stocks all varieties of Red-, Green-, White-, Yellow-, and Gold-vein strains, including Premium Green Malay, Green Kapuas Kratom, Green Horn, Green Thai Kratom, Premium Red Malay, Red Vein, Green Maeng Da, Premium Bali, White Bali, Red Bali, Red Malay, White Maeng Da, Green Vein Indo, and White Sumatra. Some strains may vary between the two product forms.
- Product Types/Forms: Capsules (50 capsules, each containing 500 gm Kratom) and Powder (28 gm – 1kg)
- Shipping Policy: Free shipping (Fist Class 3-5 business days) across the US (all 50 states); same-day shipping for all orders made before 3pm EST on weekdays; other paid services include Priority (2-3 business days), Priority Express (1-2 business days), besides the usual UPS services
- Return Policy: 30-day full refund guarantee; customers must cover return shipping costs. Refunds will be initiated only after the company facility receives the returned package; refunds may take up to 3-5 business days.
- Prices: $12.99 to $20.99 per pack/bottle (depending on strain & product form) variety packs’ prices depend on which specific combination of products you select.
Final Thoughts: Why It’s Safest To Buy Kratom Online
When you buy online, you can be sure you’re getting the best quality kratom products. If we have to break down the reasons, they may be cited as follows:
- You can carry out adequate research on the brands, their reputation, and their products online
- You can go over the different varieties of kratom products and strains available with each brand, and then check out their benefits before you make up your mind about what you want or need
- You can also check out lab-test reports of products before purchasing them
- You can study the labels and authenticity certification on their website or ask for them before you buy
- You also have the luxury of finding out more about the farming source, the manufacturers, and labs employed in making and testing the products before you decide on the brand of kratom to buy online
Online kratom stores are the best and the safest way to buy kratom in today’s marketplace. This keeps the pressure on the brands to compete with other reputed kratom brands for the quality and affordability of their products, ensuring consumers get the best quality products at a fair price.
While kratom stores near you may get you an instant supply of kratom products (that may do you more harm than good), a little patience will give you genuine, safe, and high-quality kratom from online brand stores. Most online stores offer free shipping, and even if you do need to for shipping, it is quite a small amount if you consider the convenience of getting it delivered to your doorstep and the quality of the products you receive.